I am a first year CS PhD student at UT Austin, working with Prof. Yuke Zhu and the Robot Perception and Learning Lab. My research focuses on deep learning and reinforcement learning. Before coming to Austin, I studied Math and CS at the University of Virginia, where my research was advised by Prof. Yanjun Qi.
- Long-Range Transformers for Dynamic Spatiotemporal ForecastingPreprint 2022
- ST-MAML: A Stochastic-Task based Method for Task-Heterogeneous Meta-LearningConference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence 2022
- RARE: Renewable Energy Aware Resource Management in DatacentersWorkshop on Job Scheduling for Parallel Processing 2022
- Towards Automatic Actor-Critic Solutions to Continuous ControlNeurIPS Workshop on Deep Reinforcement Learning 2021
- A Closer Look at Advantage-Filtered Behavioral Cloning in High-Noise DatasetsUVA Distinguished Major Thesis 2021
- Deep learning analysis of deeply virtual exclusive photoproductionPhys. Rev. D 2021
- Measuring Visual Generalization in Continuous Control From PixelsNeurIPS Workshop on Deep Reinforcement Learning 2020